Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Dave Calbrese v. The Ox





No Rules Wrestling
is one of those Internet wrestling productions featuring young guys fighting it out in a ring. Their matches seem to feature a lot of punching, fist fights, and even sleeper submissions. But there's not a lot of pro-style lifts, throws, and slams except for the pretty easy fireman's carry. Yet one wrestler who has caught my eye is Dave Calbrese (featured before in this blog) because he likes to bodyslam his opponents. I came across a match of his against The Ox, who is a 220 pound muscle dude, significantly bigger than Calbrese, and I figured Calbrese had met his match. But Calbrese surprised me by scooping up his huge opponent with a beautiful crotchlift and delivering a monster bodyslam. It's fun seeing a smaller wrestler dominate his larger opponent. I would love to wrestle Calbrese because we are about the same size. I'd probably get bodyslammed a few times, but that would still be fun.

1 comment:

  1. I like the second photo a lot. There's an air of cockiness about it that's well deserved.

    ReplyDelete