Saturday, October 8, 2011

Positive Attitude



Someone just told me that my comments recently have been kind of "snarky." And I don't think he meant that in a good way. So, if that's the case, I apologize. There's really so much about a bodyslam that is great, so I should focus on the positive. And there's not much better about a bodyslam than seeing a stud like British Columbia wrestler Scotty Mac scoop up another dude and slam his ass hard down onto the mat. Scotty Mac has been wrestling for almost eleven years, so I guess that must make him close to 30 years old, if not older. He looks pretty amazing for someone who has been around the wrestling ring that long. He's one of my inspirations to keep working out. Keep up the good work, Scotty! I hope to see many more years of you bodyslamming the shit out of hapless wrestlers.

No comments:

Post a Comment