Sunday, December 4, 2011

Marcus Anthony






And now for the most badass muscle beast of all from Ohio Valley Wrestling, Marcus Anthony. For some reason he's no longer listed on the OVW roster, so I'm not sure what his stats are, but clearly he's a monster when compared to his feeble competition. The bodybuilder's physique and intense gaze are fierce enough, but I think it's his fauxhawk that completes the package of a totally intimidating wrestling beast. Sometimes my imagination takes a hold with these posts, and here I see what looks like some sadistic fraternity hazing ritual gone to extremes. The brothers of Pi Kappa Slamma assemble a wrestling ring out behind the house and order all their fresh, young corn fed pledges into the ring one by one to wrestle this guy. The end result is a foregone conclusion as each pledge gets pressed overhead in humiliating fashion, his masculinity crushed and dignity stripped, all for the perverted entertainment of the "brothers." I think I'll pledge a different fraternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment