Friday, March 9, 2012

El Bombero




Here are some photos of wrestler El Bombero (The Fireman). This guy is better known as TJ Perkins, but sometimes he must like to don the mask and enter the ring as El Bombero for a bizarre little production called Lucha VaVoom. They bill themselves as a place where Mexican masked wrestling, strip tease, and comedy collide. Interesting. This place seems to be worth checking out in more detail, but as of yet, I haven't gotten past El Bombero. The action shots show him looking pretty studly as he gorilla presses one of the Crazy Chickens (seriously) during a wrestling match. When I came across these pictures, they carried the caption "Choking the Chicken". Wow. Maybe for some that's supposed to draw your attention to El Bombero's left hand with its hold of his opponents neck. But I think El Bombero wants to draw your attention to where his right hand is. That's where he really gets to choke the Chicken. Hopefully I can find some better action shots of this dude who really seems to understand the joys of wrestling.

And on a related note, I got to take a break from my little run touting the frat boys at Thunders Arena. They just posted yet another frat boy wrestling match with a new guy called Python. Wow. This is just too much for me to handle at the moment (and that's saying a lot coming from a wrestler). I hope we get to see this guy choke some chicken soon like El Bombero. But right now there's just too much good stuff coming from TA that I gotta step away for a little bit. Python looks like a great new find, so in the mean time check him out yourselves at Thunders Arena.

No comments:

Post a Comment