Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The Douche Bag









Let's all meet Brian "Wall Street" Walters from No Rules Wrestling.  All I know about him is that he's appeared in two wrestling matches at NRW against Dave Calbrese.  I've taken an instant dislike to this guy.  He's a douche bag.  You know the type.  And for those of you who don't know, I've come across several good definitions of a "douche bag", such as "a person that is a total moron and doesn't think before he speaks or acts", or "one with an intolerable personality", and possibly the best definition yet - "Individual, or individuals who piss you off on good days, and piss you off even more on bad days."  Why do I think Brian "Wall Street" Walters is a douche bag?  Well, for starters, it's that arrogant, smug, elitist sneer of his in that first photo.  Also, the "Wall Street" nickname gives it away.  Having finished an MBA program, the nickname calls to mind several guys I've come across the past couple of years who easily qualify as douche bags.  And don't get me started on lawyers or guys in law school.  A good college buddy of mine turned into a total douche bag once he entered law school.  My father is a lawyer, and I have no problem calling him a douche bag given the problems he's created all throughout my life, but I shouldn't be going into my father issues now, especially so soon after Father's Day.  Back to Brian Walters.  He's a douche bag.  And I loved these video clips of Dave Calbrese beating the crap out of him with an OTK backbreaker in one match and a powerslam in another.  I wish I could get some of those other douche bags back to my place for a wrestling match so I can dish out similar forms of punishment and wipe those arrogant sneers of their faces.  Why does Dave Calbrese get to have all the fun?

1 comment:

  1. wall street does have great abs though, and he looks hot when taking some punishment to the gut.

    ReplyDelete