Monday, December 30, 2013

Wrestler of the Year 2013






The winner of the coveted Wrestler of the Year Award for 2013 is none other than Brodie Fisher of Rock Hard Wrestling!  Actually, I didn't put much thought into this because I came across this photos of Brodie in action against Luke Harrison and happen to be posting them at the end of the year.  Although the honor I've given him is somewhat random, Brodie really executes a good looking bodyslam here, one of the best I've seen all year.  And I have been impressed with his other wrestling matches this year, so I'd say he deserves the honor as much as anyone else.  Let's hope Brodie continues to entertain us in 2014.

2 comments:

  1. Now that's someone I would LOVE to see do a gorilla press!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brodie is a hot wrestler, I also like Drake and Dave Calbrese from No Rules Wrestling. NRW has recently done a revamp of its website and there are lots of matches as trailers for up to 2 and half minutes you can watch for free.

    ReplyDelete