Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Blaze






I want to return to BG East wrestling.  Not long ago in my post about Mike Columbo I mentioned how BGE did a good job of recruiting bodybuilding wrestlers and putting them in the ring for some entertaining pro-style action.  Here's another dude who is worth checking out.  His name is Blaze, and at 6' 2" and 200 pounds he's a total beast in the ring.  As best as I can tell, he completely dominated his opponents, often times with bodyslams, which of course I like to see.  This is my only exposure to Blaze.  I'm not sure what became of him.  He seems to be the type who could have had a great wrestling career in several underground companies, but it looks like he only wrestled at BGE.  So, great work by the talent scouts at BGE for finding this guy.

Blaze of course is a muscleboy, so he's licensed to flex those big guns for us.  You kids at home don't try this.  Leave it to the professionals!

No comments:

Post a Comment