Friday, October 12, 2018

Hero Hunks


I'm sure all you guys remember my blog post a few months back about wrestler "Tarzan" Tyler Reese.  In that post I admitted that when I was younger I imagined fantasy wrestling matches between fictional characters, such as Spider-Man and Tarzan.  Superheroes obviously featured in those fantasy . . . guys in tights locked in hand to hand combat . . . wearing masks . . . big muscles on display.  What's not to love about that?  Not long after that post, I saw Cameron Matthews had begun featuring his Wrestler4Hire athletes in superhero theme matches under the moniker of Hero Hunks.  It made me wonder if Cameron was reading my mind.  Just this week, Hero Hunks promoted a match featuring Scrappy and Christian Thorn, both of whom have to be in the the top five (if not the top two) of my favorite wrestlers at W4H.  Now I know Cameron is definitely reading my mind.






The match features Scrappy as "White Wolf" while Christian wrestles as "Tsunami".  Both of these guys are small in stature, at least when compared to many of the big wrestlers at W4H.  But Scrappy and Christian have big muscles, and they love to show them off.  That's what makes this match so fun to watch.  And Scrappy in particular, there's just something about him, with his massive chest and shoulders, his big biceps . . . the dude just exudes masculine power.  He uses that power throughout the match to punish Christian with bearhugs, fireman's carries, backbreakers, and the most alpha of all wrestling moves, the gorilla press.  Looks how those veins pop in his bulging biceps!


I don't know how well you can see this, but Scrappy presses "Tsunami" over his head with no help at all from Christian.  Often times with a gorilla press, you see the one dude help by placing his hands on the other guy's shoulder, but here the move is all Scrappy.  He's got the tights, the mask, and the big muscles.  Scrappy is all hunk and all hero in this match.  Awesome!


So going a little further with this theme, like I mentioned above, Spider-Man featured large in my fantasy wrestling matches.  Here we see a picture I found on the internet of Dante from Muscleboy Wrestling dressed as Spider-Man.  This isn't from a wrestling match, but holy fuck, talk about a hunky hero!  Someone needs to get Dante in the ring so I can watch Spider-Man bodyslam the shit out of some other tights-clad, masked hero and make my wrestling fantasy come to life!

2 comments:

  1. I Wanna Gorilla Press Slam Spiderman(Dante)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like hunks in superhero costumes with the pecs, ass and skin because it appeals to me

    ReplyDelete