Saturday, February 5, 2011

Muscle Guys

I came across this photo today. I'm not sure who the guy is doing the bodyslam, but I'm pretty sure the guy being slammed is Brad Rochelle. And I also think this is an action shot from a BG East match. I've been following BG East for the past couple of years, but haven't spent a lot of time checking out all their older matches, some which go back to the late 90s, I think. For me, these older matches probably are a gold mine of muscle guys bodyslamming each other. Add a comment if you can identify the muscle guy doing the slam here. And if you know of any good matches with Brad Rochelle and bodyslams, please share that, too.

1 comment:

  1. The guy bodyslamming Brad Rochelle has been identified as Joe Mazetti. He's in several other matches at BGEast which may be worth checking out.

    ReplyDelete