Friday, February 18, 2011

Wrestling Singlets




Here are some action shots from Rock Hard Wrestling with Tyler Reeves executing a bodyslam on Chris Cox. I think what gets my attention most is Chris Cox in a singlet. I wish more guys in these internet wrestling videos would wear singlets. One of my buddies always wears a singlet when we wrestle. And while I'm ashamed to admit he usually gets the best of me while wrestling, when we just horse around I love to reach between his legs while he's wearing his singlet, scoop him up, and carry him around. Scoopslamming a guy in a wrestling singlet is awesome. Almost as awesome is being scoopslammed by a guy in a singlet.

1 comment:

  1. On my own opinion, I think that its appropriate for a wrestling fighter to wear a wrestling singlets. I think that it really suits you well and show your great body. I think that I should also buy my own wrestling singlet and bring it home.

    ReplyDelete