Sunday, April 28, 2013

Wrestling With Yourself






I don't give a lot of attention to No Rules Wrestling, but there are some wrestlers there who I like.  One is Dave Calbrese who I have featured several times in my blog.  Another wrestler who has my interest is Krush, probably because he's a big, muscled up dude.  I like to see muscle wrestlers dominate, but unfortunately for some reason NRW seems to like having Krush get crushed by smaller guys.  There's one more guy of interest at NRW, and he's a masked muscle dude called The Widowmaker, and it looks like he generally leaves a trail of destruction when he enters the ring.  Some time ago when I was studying the NRW website, I came to the conclusion that Krush and The Widowmaker are the same dudes (they both have massive pecs with an identical freckle on the left one).  Even NRW admits that there are rumors that the two are one and the same, so they recently staged a match featuring Krush supposedly going up against The Widowmaker.  Clearly this is not the same Widowmaker from the other matches.  He's got muscles, but he looks smaller and paler.  Perhaps enraged at seeing someone posing as his alter ego, Krush turns to a heel and takes the other dude apart, or at least that's what it looks like in the video preview.  In the process of dominating, Krush picks up the imposter with a nice crotchlift and parades the dude around the ring before bringing him down for a spine snapping back breaker.  This is the Krush I like to see, a total dominating bad ass.  I hope NRW gives us more of this Krush in future matches.

Here's the official NRW photo of The Widowmaker.  You decide:

2 comments:

  1. May I know what is the full name of Krush? He is damn hot... I want to find him on social media. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you know the real name of Krush? please let us know.. thanks.

    ReplyDelete