Monday, April 23, 2012

A Goliath Named David




Over the past few years, as I've gotten into the underground and internet wrestling scene, No Rules Wrestling hasn't captured my interest to the same level as Thunders Arena or Rock Hard Wrestling. But NRW gets my attention whenever they feature David Calbrese in a match. A recent release has him wrestling Drake, and NRW was kind enough to post several good quality photos on its webpage for all to see. Of course, Calbrese's awesome OTK backbreaker is the highlight. As I skimmed over other recent matches at NRW, it looks like they are featuring more and more wrestlers and action that appeal to me. One wrestler in particular appears alternately as Krush and The Widowmaker (I'm pretty sure it's the same guy). I'm hoping there's much more of this dude in NRW's future.

6 comments:

  1. I think Calbrese is a such a hot wrestler..he looks good, wrestles with expertise, is tough and takes some serious beatings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave Calbrese is gorgeous, though frankly I don't watch too much NRW because I consider their prices to be a bit ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. He has a great body and he can take and dish out punishment. There was something about David that made me respect him and want to fight him (even though I'm 14).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dave Calbrese and Drake are hot in white and red jocks, both have hairy snail trails and great bodies. They both go at it hard and like to ab bash their opponents and each other. Calbrese is usually semi hard especially when he is punishing his opponent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Calbrese and Drake are super hot guys, they both wrestle in tight speedos that show off their massive bulges, especially Calbrese who has a permanent hard on. They have hairy armpits that show off when they full nelson. They are both great ab punchers and I really get turned on by watching their hard bodies get pounded.

    ReplyDelete