Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Big Rob






Although I was sad to see Marcus Anthony leave Ohio Valley Wrestling, I gotta admit I'm getting over it pretty quick, thanks to Welsh beast Rob Terry. This is one amazing guy. Although I'm sure he can easily press another dude overhead, so far I've mostly seen pictures of him scooping up other wrestlers for bodyslams. While I love the gorilla press, the more simple crotchlift and resulting scoopslam is my favorite wrestling move. Especially when it ends with one dude's back crashing down on the knee of his tormenter, like Rob Terry does here with Andrew Patton. I don't know what Patton's stats are, but he's probably just a little more than half the size of Terry, who weighs in at over 310 pounds. You get a sense of the extreme size difference by how Patton's feet don't even touch the ground as he gets stretched over Rob Terry's knee. The looks on both wrestler's faces is priceless in the last photo. Like I've mentioned before, it's great to be the heel, and it's tough to be the jobber boy.

1 comment:

  1. I like the arrogant look on Big Rob's face as he easily breaks the opponent over his knee -- as if he's saying to us: "What are you gonna do about it? How are you gonna stop me?" Nice posting.

    ReplyDelete