Saturday, March 31, 2012

March of the Wrestlers



March has been a good month for this blog. I've surpassed fifty followers, which is pretty cool to think so many people are interested in what I've got to say (ok, it's probably the pictures instead of my commentary). And this month has featured more post than any other month since I began this blog. For some reason my creativity has been working overtime lately. And whenever I think I've said all there is to say, Thunders Arena comes around with a new match that offers me inspiration. I couple weeks ago they released a match with Dominic wrestling Python. Holy fuck! I don't think I can adequately put into words what I think about these two guys. Dominic in particular may be my favorite wrestler at Thunders Arena, probably beause he loves to gorilla press other dudes. What a life he has. Dominic gets to spend his days at the gym working out, building up his muscles, wrestling around with other muscled up dudes, totally kicking ass with bodyslams, overhead presses, and other power moves. This guy is living my dream.

1 comment:

  1. New match with Dominic posted again to thundersarena.com. this time pressing Tak overhead.

    ReplyDelete