Thursday, March 15, 2012

Davey Slamfest Concludes




I don't think I've done five posts in a row on one wrestler before, but here we go again with one last look at Davey Richards. While he has dished out a lot of bodyslamming punishment during his time in the ring, he also has been on the receiving end many times. But let's not worry about Davey Richards. He was an accomplished amateur wrestler before going into the pros. He's working towards his black belt in jiu jitsu. He is a trained paramedic and has trained to become a firefighter. This is one tough dude. And he's the current Ring of Honor champion. So, you can bodyslam him all you want, but he's likely gonna come back and kick your ass.

So, I guess this concludes the Davey Richards Slamfest. I hope you guys have enjoyed it. Don't fret, though, because new and exciting posts are just over the horizon. I won't tell you exactly what's in store for you, but I'll give you a hint: "bodyslam".

No comments:

Post a Comment