Friday, March 16, 2012

Tristan Baldwin




Not too long ago I received an email informing me that Tristan Baldwin will soon be launching his own website, and much of the content will be devoted to wrestling. Most of you probably know Tristan Baldwin as Aryx Quinn, a stud heel wrestler for BG East. The first picture above is one of my favorites because it shows the strong dominating the weak, which lately is my favorite theme of fantasy pro wrestling. It's pretty cool outmuscling a smaller dude and dominating him with bodyslams, backbreakers, and other power moves. The last time I checked, Tristan Baldwin's website is not yet up and running, but once it is, I look forward to seeing some more bodyslamming action. Until then, you can follow Tristan on Twitter and You Tube. You should also check out his great wrestling action at BG East.

Now, let's all go out and celebrate Duke's first round loss in the tournament tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment