Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Dominator


I decided to see what our friends over at Thunders Arena are up to, and I came across a new match that had been posted of Dominic vs. Sirus. Dominic is one of those all American muscle boys who I like to see wrestle and dominate. Even though Sirus has got a few inches on him, Dominic packs on the muscle, and it appears he has little trouble dominating his opponent in this match. Here Dominic has got Sirus in a pretty impressive looking overhead press. I'm not sure I want to read too much into those shiney gold briefs Sirus is wearing, but it looks like he's getting a kick out of being manhandled like this. I gotta admit, I wouldn't mind wrestling Dominic and finding myself in this position.

1 comment:

  1. OMG im a KD here at UCF and we watch this video all the time here at the house. If he went to UCF all of my sisters would be in LINE for him. <3!

    ReplyDelete