Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dominic vs. Batar






In my last post I recommended checking out Thunders Arena to see a variety of muscle boys gorilla pressing a variety of other muscle boys. Perhaps to prove my point, TA just posted a preview video of a match between Dominic and Batar. Not long ago I featured The Dominator, and he's winning big points with me again with a beautiful gorilla press on Batar. And Batar is no slouch himself. You can see him in my very first post executing the perfect bodyslam. The fierce look here on Dominic's face compliments the raw muscular power of the gorilla press. And I also like Batar's "what the fuck!" expression. Batar's right to be surprised because he's ten pounds bigger than Dominic, but Dominic has no problem proving he's the alpha wrestler. One thing about TA is that they like to set up their wrestling matches with a little humor. Here, this all began after Batar burned the pizza Dominic was going to eat for dinner (see what all Ringside has to say about it). So, now you have another way to get yourself pressed overhead. Just find some college muscle jock, burn his dinner, and soon you may experience the joys of flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment