Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Dylan Bostic





Recently I've highlighted the wrestling mega-studs of Ohio Valley Wrestling like Jason Wayne, Rocco Bellagio, and Marcus Anthony. But these guys wouldn't be the muscle heels we love to see without one key component -- the Jobber. That's where Dylan Bostic comes in. He's there to make these big guys look good. The funny thing is, at 5'11" and 190 pounds, he'd probably be the stud in most of life's situations. But when he steps into the ring to face a 240 pound, muscle bound pro wrestler, he just becomes a play thing for the Heel. Dylan can be seen in my last post as the first guy being gorilla pressed by Marcus Anthony. Above we see a few more shots of him as he anxiously contemplates the next few seconds when his back slams hard against the wrestling mat. The life of a jobber has got to be tough. Do you let your girlfriend know what you do? You certainly don't want your buddies to see you get humiliated like this. For his sake, I hope Dylan is just putting in time as a jobber and that bigger and better things await him in his professional wrestling career.

HEY GUYS!! Tell me what you think. You like my posts? Should I just shut up? Feel free to share your own thoughts by leaving comments. I love to hear what others have to say.

7 comments:

  1. DON'T Shut up. I enjoy your posts and your take on wrestling...Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I for one enjoy your posts a lot -- I just don't comment often enough to let you know it. I run a Wrestling related blog myself, so I know how you wonder sometimes if anyone is out there reading and enjoying your work. For me, the answer is yes and yes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. anyone know the name of the wrestler in the black and blue trunks (2nd to last picture) who is slamming Dylan?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dylan Bostic is a bad ass and you are just jealous because you would never even have a chance like he does. so get over yourself. you spend time writing about people instead of going out and doing the things they do. youre obviously below him.

    ReplyDelete