Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Power of Wrestling


It's time to get in one last post for 2011. This picture shows a lot about why I love wrestling. It's the strength, the muscles, the intensity, the holds, the grabs, the lifts, the male body on body contact, and finally, the culmination when one muscle dude prevails by dominating another muscle dude. This is Marcus Anthony of Ohio Valley Wrestling pressing fellow stud wrestler Joe Coleman overhead. My other post about Marcus shows him pressing Coleman too. I don't know if the photos are from the same match or if Coleman just has to be Marcus' boy toy night after night in the ring (based on this video my guess is boy toy). I have to admit, I'm having a hard time deciding which dude I envy more here.

Party hardy boys! And have a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I luv it too, especially the male body on body contact! Well, different strokes for different folks?

    ReplyDelete