Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Z-Man the Heel


I have decided to do something a little different with today's post and use only gifs.  It's probably not something I will do regularly.  Joe at Ringside has been doing it for a while now, but as much as I enjoy his blog, the gifs don't run well at all on my computer, and it can get frustrating.  We'll see how it works here.  These are some highlights from an old match at Rock Hard Wrestling between the Z-Man (Zack Vazquez) and Kyle Carter.  For this post, the use of these gifs seems appropriate. My blog pays tribute to the bodyslam, and as you can see here, the Z-Man bodyslams the fuck out of Kyle Carter in this match.





I'm pretty sure this is Kyle Carter's first appearance at RHW.  The match set up here is a popular one for all the underground wrestling productions.  The rookie wrestler gets put in the ring to get tested by the veteran.  The Z-Man plays the veteran well and delivers a big beat down on the newbie.  You know, a few years ago I saw a "behind the scenes" clip from Thunders Arena, and in it Zack Vazquez was laughing at how lots of fans love to see him lose.  He even said they would receive angry emails if he won a match.  My tastes must be different from most of the followers of underground wrestling, because I enjoy watching the good looking hunk like Zack play the heel.  And it's even better when the good looking hunk of a heel crushes another good looking hunk.  That's what we get in this match, because both the Z-Man and Kyle Carter look magnificient.

To be fair to Kyle, this match is not a total squash, so for those of you who love to see the Z-Man suffer, here's a little something for you:


For a rookie wrestler, Kyle Carter does a pretty decent job against Zack.  He only appears a limited number of times at RHW, which is too bad, but after watching him here, Kyle may be worth checking out some more.  Yet in the end (and in the beginning and the middle), the Z-Man is the star of this match.  And as much as I love all the bodyslams and other moves, his victory pose at the end may be my favorite part of all in this video.  Just look at those arms!  Holy fuck!

 Once a muscleboy, always a muscleboy!

2 comments:

  1. I really liked Kyle Carter too. He was green, but he had a great look and good potential. If you haven't seen his match with Austin Cooper, I would recommend it. Kyle takes the fight to Austin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks WR. I saw the highlights of that match. It looks like a good one.

      Delete