Saturday, December 4, 2010

Mike Pope






Here are a few pictures of blond mega-musclestud Mike Pope in action. He truly has one of the best physiques I've seen among Internet video wrestlers. He often used a half nelson on a guy as he lifted him up for a slam. While such a technique is not unique to Mike Pope, I suspect he did it so his hapless victim could get a good view of his rock hard abs before being bodyslammed. Hey, I'd be willing to be slammed by him just so I could get up close and personal with those abs. Unfortunately, the only pictures I've seen of Mike Pope in action are lower quality video stills, which makes me think he wrestled back in the mid-90s or so (I think for Can-am). I don't think he is wrestling these days, which is too bad, because I would love to see one of his bodyslams in HD. If anyone knows what Mike Pope is up to these days, please share.

4 comments:

  1. Pics 1, 3 and 4 Mike Pope is about to bodyslam the sexiest, hottest musclestud of all, Scottie Nguyen! No one could be bodyslamed like Scottie! I love these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree as he went up against bigger and better built men than Nyguyen as Antonio Silva and Scott Randsome (Kurt). He was a find of Cal Spors and was one of the Hollywood muscle boys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scottie Nguyen has the best build the sweetest most handsome face and is the sexiest most masculine man alive! No one is better than Scottie Nguyen!

      Delete
    2. Scottie Nguyen is the God of Wrestling Sexiness and masculine perfection!

      Delete