Monday, June 27, 2011

Own That Dude






There are many things I like about the bodyslam, but one of the best parts for me is the very beginning when I reach in between my opponent's legs to grab him. There's just something about sliding my arm in through his crotch to secure a deep and tight hold. If he's got a muscular butt, I make sure to grasp it. Just before I begin lifting him up there's that moment where I like to clench my hold of his body and pull him tightly into my chest. Usually I pause a second so he can feel my arm in his crotch and my hand squeezing his butt. I know I'm gripping him just right if he lets out a little gasp. It's that moment when I say to myself I own this dude.

3 comments:

  1. I could not agree more. The bodyslam is the new handshake--firm, vigorous, and self-assured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah,..and he knows he's being owned, too!

    ReplyDelete