Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fear Factor






I get a laugh sometimes when I see pics of bodyslams, and the guy being carried around has a look of abject terror on his face, or at least one of extreme discomfort. I mean, the guy in the third picture looks like he's auditioning for a hemorrhoid commercial. C'mon guys, why the fear? Think of when you were a little kid and being taken for an airplane spin by a bigger brother or someone. If someone like Scotty Mac were carrying me around like this, I'd sure have a smile on my face. This is the highlight of the bodyslam because things aren't going to get any better when the slam comes. Only the dude in the last picture has the right attitude. Enjoy the ride while you can, my friend. Enjoy the ride. (Note: Top photo from Cyberfights, second and fifth from BGEast, and the fourth from Thunders Arena. All sites have great wrestling action. Anyone know where the third photo comes from?)

No comments:

Post a Comment