Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Return to Austria



Continuing with my European tour, I decided to see what's going on in Austria. It's more than just the land of edelweiss and wienerschnitzel. That little country boasts some studly wrestlers, including two of my favorites. The first wrestler above is Maximilian Bajlitz (aka Mexxberg). It looks like he makes some extra money on the side by working as a bouncer at a bar. The dude overhead looks like he's enjoying being manhandled like this, but the fun will end as soon as Mexxberg sends his body flying through the door and into the street. The second wrestler is Sexy Peter White, who I consider to be the king of Austrian wrestlers. It's usually my preference to play heel, but there are a few guys I would readily job for. SPW is one of the them. I would have no problem being bearhugged, bodyslammed, torture racked, and gorilla pressed by this guy. Unfortunately, it's hard to find good wrestling photos of Mexxberg or SPW. If anyone knows where to find good ones of either of these wrestlers, please let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment