Friday, June 15, 2012

Rob Terry Delivers







Well, it's been a while since I have posted anything.  It seems like I do my best blogging when I'm faced with the pressures of projects and deadlines.  For some reason it's easy to talk about wrestling and bodyslams when I should be doing something else.  Now that it's summer and I have less demands on my time, I've neglected things.  I guess that doesn't make me a very good blogger.  But there's one man who won't let you down, and that's Rob Terry.  He's always working hard to give us what we want.  Here are several good photos of him taking Johnny Spade apart with bodyslams and backbreakers.  I think the third photo is my favorite of this group . . . Johnny's back bending over Rob Terry's knee . . . Rob's massive biceps crushing Johnny's crotch.  Who's your daddy now, Johnny?

No comments:

Post a Comment