Friday, September 7, 2012

Turf Battle







I was a little disturbed last week when I was checking out the Beefcakes of Wrestling blog and saw a whole post devoted to Rob Terry picking up and slamming various wrestling opponents like they were bugs.  I mean, the bodyslam is my thing, and I really don't like it when other bloggers encroach on my turf like that.  You hear that Bruno?!!  I'm talking about you!!  Seriously, though, Rob Terry has been on a slamming terror lately.  But I can understand how he feels.  You're a wrestler.  You see a bunch of other dudes.  All you want to do is take hold of them, scoop them up, and slam them so hard they lose control of their bodily functions.  The other guys serve no other purpose than that.  I think that's why wrestling opponents were created.

1 comment:

  1. Bodyslam Fan needs to get in the ring with Bruno to settle this territorial dispute like men!

    ReplyDelete