Sunday, December 30, 2012

Lift Him High





You may have gathered from some of my posts that I'm big on good technique when it comes to wrestling.  I have even used other wrestlers, like Tristan Archer, to highlight good technique.  One reason I liked the bodyslam in yesterday's post so much was the good crotch hold and high lift achieved by the Japanese wrestler on his opponent.  Today's post is more of the same with Robert Anthony in action in a recent match at Combat Zone Wrestling.  In the second photo we see that Anthony gets great elevation on AR Fox (and with a nice ass squeeze, too).  A while ago I talked about Robert Anthony and his tall, lanky build.  At 6' 3", when he scoops up his opponent for a slam, he really gets him up high.  I've been picked up by a 6' 5" dude before, and I have to admit that the extra height added to the thrill of the experience.  The view can be great, but of course the extra elevation just means the slam will be that much harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment