Monday, April 1, 2013

Spring Break





I've been doing this blog for almost three years now.  At one time I had the idea that I should blog every day, but even blogging a few times a week has been difficult.  I'm impressed with guys like Joe at Ringside and Bruno at Beefcakes who can produce so much material on a regular basis.  For me, some months the inspiration is there, but other months it is a struggle.  My decision to do a blog just focused on bodyslams doesn't make it any easier, either.  Luckily there are several sources to inspire me, like the wrestlers at Rock Hard Wrestling, and a lot of times I probably should just let the action photos speak for themselves.  For now, though, I think it's time to take a break from blogging, at least until the wrestling muse reappears.  And when he does come back, I better take a hold of him like these dudes at RHW are doing to their opponents.  I'm going to shake him as hard as I can until I get every last drop of inspiration out of him.  See you guys in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment