Saturday, July 20, 2013

Gorilla Press Glory





I know a lot of guys who follow this blog are fans of the gorilla press.  If you haven't come across it yet, you should check out this Youtube channel which has several compilations of the king of all pro wrestling moves.  These screen caps are just a few of the hundreds of gorilla presses you will see in these videos.  Many of the wrestlers will be well known to you, like Chris Masters in the second pic, Mark Angel in the third, and Mexxberg in the fourth, but the guy who has put these compilations together has gone far and wide to locate gorilla presses performed by wrestlers from even the most remote federations.  He's done the hard work, so all you have to do is just sit back and enjoy.  I think the last picture in the set above is my favorite.  It's hard to beat a muscleboy on muscleboy gorilla press.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bodyslammer...that YouTube channel you mentioned above is mine. It's quite obvious that I am probably the biggest gorilla press fan on the planet. The channel used to be named 6733hbr1 but I recently changed it to. Impressive777...I'm working on compilation #35...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He man...biggest Dutch gorilla press fan here. I know your site. Also waiting for the next comp. My nick is im_pressed.
      Man, how i like this blog...did not know it. Cheers..

      Delete
  2. Hey, thanks for the comment! I'm glad you read the blog. I look forward to #35.

    ReplyDelete