Friday, October 9, 2015

Milestone





Austrian wrestler Mexxberg just celebrated a milestone birthday by turning 30 years old.  I first featured him in my blog almost five years ago, and I'm always glad to come across some good pics of him in action.  Mexxberg is a big strong dude who likes to show off his power in the ring.  He's one of my favorites.  Thirty may not sound too old to many who follow this blog, but the physical punishment a dude endures performing in the ring as a pro wrestler has got to take its toll as the years wear on.  I'm not a pro wrestler myself, but I have been surprised at how much harder it is for my own body to recover from mat wrestling.  I can only imagine what it's like for the guys in the ring.  And I got to say that after several years, Mexxberg continues to look tough and perform like the beast he is.  I bet in 30 years he'll still be able to kick a lot of ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment