Friday, February 12, 2016

Tiki Pepper






Not long ago I had a post about Tiki Pepper at No Rules Wrestling tossing around a really little dude named Skeeter.  I think you guys enjoyed seeing this stud in action, so here you go with some more wrestling pictures.  Tiki had some matches against longtime NRW wrestler Matt Meadlock who probably offers a better match up than Skeeter since he comes in at 5'10" and 165 pounds.  But Tiki is a big dude at 210 pounds, so it still doesn't take much effort on his part to dominate Meadlock.  These photos come from a match called Slam School where, you guessed it, Tiki uses Meadlock as a wrestling dummy to practice his bodyslams.  One thing I like about NRW is how they sometimes produce a video that features a particular wrestling move over and over again.  It should come as no surprise that I like the bodyslam ones.  Tiki looks spectacular as he repeatedly lifts and slams Meadlock.  I wish I could offer my services to NRW and have Tiki practice on me.

The NRW website calls Tiki an "exotic" wrestler from the Carribean who has disappered but is welcome back.  This dude is truly alpha and I hope he reappears in the ring someday soon.  Like any good alpha wrestler, Tiki knows other power moves as well.  NRW says forget about it if Tiki slaps on a bearhug, so that must be his signature move.  Even in the Slam School video, Meadlock has to endure some awesome looking bearhugs.  Bodyslams and bearhugs.  It doesn't get much more alpha than that.






No comments:

Post a Comment