Thursday, June 23, 2016

Who's Next?




My last post mentioned that French stud (yes, that's not an oxymoron) Tristan Archer was making a move to pro wrestling in the United States.  We'll be glad to see him here, no doubt, but it made me think about who else from Europe I'd like to see.  It didn't take more than a few seconds for Austrian beast Mexxberg to come to mind.  He's definitely an accomplished wrestler with over six years of experience in the ring.  Mexxberg's resume is filled with titles, too, with championship belts from multiple European federations like New European Pro Wrestling, Power of Wrestling, European Wrestling Association, and Victory Pro Wrestling.  I think he's a natural up and coming talent that WWE would want to look at.


But you better make your move soon, Mexx.  You don't want to fall behind!

1 comment:

  1. Nice choice! And I think John Klinger (Bad Bones) would be a great choice too.

    ReplyDelete