Thursday, August 18, 2016

Horse Play





Hey guys!  Here's a picture of me hanging out by the pool while I enjoy the great summer weather.  Ha ha!  It's not really me.  Maybe you recognize this dude as Steel from Thunders Arena.  I just caught a preview of a new match TA released of Steel wrestling Tak in a rooftop pool in Vegas (Bear is also there to join the fun).  It brought back memories from when I was a kid hanging out at the pool during the summer with my buddies.  One public pool we went to had a list rules prominently displayed, and rule number one was "NO HORSEPLAY!"  Of course, when you get a group of kids in a pool together, and some of them are wrestlers, there's going to be horse play.  I can still hear the lifeguard yelling at us, "Hey, no horseplay!"  In this match between Steel and Tak, it looks like the rough housing gets a little out of hand, especially for Tak.  Good thing for Steel there's no lifeguard there to yell at them to stop the fun.

Check out Thunders Arena for a preview of the match, and Joe at Ringside has also got some nice commentary and pics to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment