Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Jake and Scrappy




Hello wrestling fans!  I've been fortunate to see a sneak preview of an upcoming match at Thunders Arena (thanks to Mr. Mike at TA!) that features Jake and Scrappy.  These are two wrestlers I haven't really spent much time with yet, but I hope to have more of them in my blog in 2017.  Keep your eyes out for Battlespace 91 which will be appearing soon at TA.  If you love to see corn fed white boys wrestling, then this is the match for you.  It's mostly mat wrestling, but it's got a few good lift and carry moves I like to see, including a belly to back bearhug and some firemens carries.


But what I like the most about this match is that it captures the fun of wrestling.  It brings back memories of my days as a wrestler, especially in high school, when you get with your buddy on the team and just roll around, all smiles and laughter.  I have to admit that those were some of the best times of my life.

UPDATE: The match is now available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment