Thursday, March 16, 2017

Marco for Hire







I have mentioned before that Cameron Mathews has started his own online wrestling production called Wrestler 4 Hire.  After taking some time to get up and running, W4H is now putting out a decent amount of matches featuring some pretty respectable talent and entertaining action.  I just came across an AWESOME match featuring our good friend Marco (known as Marco Thunder at W4H) facing Nick Sparx in a "Bro Battle."  The match takes place in a pro-style ring, which I think opens up more possibilities for wrestling action as compared to just mat wrestling (which, don't get me wrong, has a lot of merit to it, too).  We saw in my last post how Eagle at Thunders Arena showed the advantages of ring wrestling, and we see the same thing with Marco here at W4H.  In his match against Nick Sparx, Marco is total Alpha, which is how I like my wrestlers.  He also proves that he's very skilled at the sport, not just in pro-style wrestling, but also in submission and amateur.  Marco is wrestler through and through.  And obviously he loves the sport, taking advantage now of wrestling for multiple companies.  The more Marco, the better for all of us.

But I do have one complaint about this match.  We don't really get a good show of Marco flexing those big biceps of his.  You're a certified muscleboy, Marco!  What are you waiting for?  But I guess Marco knows there is more than one way to enjoy being a muscleboy:


No comments:

Post a Comment