Sunday, February 25, 2018

I'm Back!


Wow, has it really been almost 8 months since I last posted in my blog?  I remember a few years ago realizing that there's only so much to say about bodyslams, and I was running out of things to cover.  But every once in a while something comes up that catches my attention, like this clip here from UCW.  The muscleboy in orange gets a good grip between his opponent's legs, scoops up the yellow jobber, then bodyslams him like the bitch he is.  So simple, yet so beautiful. God, after all these years, I still love a fucking bodyslam!

I'm sure someone out there knows who these wrestlers are and which match video it comes from.  Please share.  And I'll try to start posting again more regularly this year.  And if you have suggestions about cool bodyslams, gorilla presses, or otk backbreakers I can post, please comment below or email me.  Thanks guys!

EDIT:  It's Jack Marino against Aron.  Check the match out at the link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment