Thursday, February 14, 2019

Scrappy is a Boytoy








I my blog post earlier this week, I made a comment about Scrappy being on the smaller side at Thunders Arena.  I received a lot of emails from fans of my blog asking what I meant by that.  Ha ha, just kidding!  My blog has no fans and I never get emails.  But anyway, just in case anyone was wondering about my comments, we see here several examples of the role Scrappy gets to play when he wrestles at TA.  Sure, at 5' 8" and 160 pounds, the muscular Scrappy is no pushover.  But look at his competition at TA, with the likes of Loki (5' 10" and 220#), Rhino (6' 3" and 230#), Eagle (5' 11" and 200#), Cason (6' 1" and 235#), and Viking (6' 6" and 260#).  While I like seeing Scrappy at a place like Muscleboy Wrestling where he can show off his wrestling skills and put up a good fight against similar-sized competition, it's also fun watching Scrappy being a boytoy at TA.  Our little Scrappy is a versatile wrestler.

No comments:

Post a Comment