Friday, September 18, 2020

Flashback: Cody Nelson

  

Back in July I passed a major milestone, marking ten years since starting this blog.  It came and went without me even realizing it, but I'm confident the loyal followers of my blog (all 17 of them) took notice.  I have to admit I'm surprised I've been doing this for so many years.  I'm not really sure why I keep at it, other than it's a nice little creative outlet.  To be honest, I do this blog primarily for my own benefit, but rest assured I get satisfaction in knowing that my loyal followers (all 17 of them) enjoy it almost as much as I do.







To commemorate over ten years of this blog, I decided to highlight Cody Nelson, who was one of my favorite wrestlers from the early days.  Heck, Cody remains one of my favorites even to this day.  Rock Hard Wrestling introduced us to the awesomeness that is Cody, and the stud appeared in several matches there.  Highlights in this post are from his matches against Troy Nelson (his brother), Travis Storm, Brody Hancock, Jeff Hollister, and Max Powers.  For me, Cody's appeal was his confidence, masculinity, and good looks, which are all the things I want to see in my perfect heel.  Plus, he was great at delivering bodyslams and backbreakers.  In the ring, Cody always delivered.  If the new generation of underground wrestlers want to see how it's done, then they should look no further than Cody Nelson.

This is how a real muscleboy flexes!

3 comments:

  1. A lot of lame bodyslams in this series. 🙁

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved Cody (Ray Santiesteban)

    ReplyDelete
  3. สล็อต เล่นง่ายเข้าง่าย ปากทางเข้า สะสมเกมสล็อตพีจีออนไลน์ไว้อย่างยัดเยียดแล้วหลังจากนั้นก็เป็นเว็บที่มาแรงที่สุดของยุคนี้ PG SLOT เว็บตรงไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์ แจ็กพอเพียงตแตกเยอะมาก

    ReplyDelete