Sunday, April 3, 2011

Overhead Press


I've often thought of how cool it would be to be pressed overhead. I've even known some wrestlers who probably are strong enough to do it, but I haven't yet gotten up the nerve to ask anyone. And the picture above does a good job of showing what makes me a little squeamish about it . . . the fear of castration. Now, I've had my fair share of crotch crushers over the years in wrestling. That's just the nature of the sport, especially when someone wants to play a little dirty when the ref can't see. But this looks over the top. I mean, I'd still like to have kids one day. Maybe I'm over reacting? If anyone has exerienced an overhead press like this, please share your thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. would love the presses. have been pressed once or twice but just for fun. awesome feeling thou :-)

    ReplyDelete