Thursday, April 28, 2011

Real Men Wrestle


This post is a little off topic. I've mentioned before that wrestling is not for the squeamish, and this picture shows why. Not many guys can take having another guy's hand between his legs. Once back in high school I was wrestling around with one of my track & field teammates. It was mainly horseplay, but he wasn't a wrestler so I was controlling him pretty easily. I decided to get him into a ball and chain, which is one of my favorite holds in wrestling, but when I slid my arm into his crotch, he really freaked out. Because of his reaction, I decided to torment him and kept him in a good crotch hold for a few minutes before letting him go. I got a good laugh but he refused to ever wrestle me again. Anyway, I've always liked the crotch hold and often use it in wrestling. It's one reason why I like bodyslams so much. I love getting my arm in between another guy's legs and controlling him. It takes a real man to like having his arm in another guy's crotch. Nor does a real man mind having an arm in his own crotch. In fact, he may even enjoy it.

3 comments:

  1. Best pic in the blog! more from this match, please …

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wouldn't mind you doing that to me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha, to be honest you dont really have time in a real wrestling match to enjoy any particular hold because the other guy is trying to crush you to a pulp. you want to do the same to him too.

    ReplyDelete