Sunday, July 24, 2011

Suicide Kid





These come from an old Cyber Fights match featuring Suicide Kid (Mikey Henderson) against Ben Quest. I'm not sure what these guys are up to today, but it doesn't look like they've done much wrestling in the ten years since this match. This fight was a total mismatch, like Man vs. Boy. Quest was no match against SK's hulking musclebound body. I mean, in the second photo you can see how SK's meaty arms are almost as big as Quest's thighs. I have to admit I enjoyed watching this match, not because I liked seeing Quest get his ass kicked, but because I liked seeing the Kid dominate. And, well, maybe I have a little bully in me too, I don't know. But I also have to give props to Quest. He really let his body take a lot of punishment in this match, and he sold it pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment