Thursday, October 11, 2012

Camel Clutch






Of course the main theme of my blog is the bodyslam, but it's nice to mix things up every once in a while and show something different.  There are other ways to dish out back punishment than a bodyslam or backbreaker or shoulder rack.  If you just feel too tired to hoist your opponent up for one more slam, sit on his back and work him into a good camel clutch.  I love the last photo.  It looks like two buddies wrestling over control of the remote.  I bet the dude in the t-shirt wins every time.

2 comments:

  1. I like all your pictures and posts of Dave Calbrese. I don't think he gets mentioned on enough blogs because of his association with NRW...but he's a great wrestler and has a fantastic look

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Dave's a fun wrestler to watch. I'm always glad when he appears in a match at NRW.

    ReplyDelete