Monday, October 15, 2012

Submission Wrestling





Here are some more pictures from the wrestling match between Master Kevin and Bryce.  We see more of Kevin's cocky attitude and how it enhances the bodyslam experience.  I like the way Kevin inverts Bryce's body and stares him down before the slam.  It's more evidence of what a bad ass Master Kevin is in the wrestling ring.  But I also like the first two pictures where Bryce just stands there, offering himself, submitting to Kevin's will.  Maybe Bryce knows that he's no match for Kevin and there's no use opposing him.  Or maybe he's thinking "Dude, just get it over with so I can get my money and go home" once the video shoot is completed.  Whatever it is, I think it's great that dudes are willing to offer up their own bodies in a wrestling match to make the other guy look like a stud.

No comments:

Post a Comment