Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Wrestling Matt vs Fast Eddie







Ever heard of Funkdafied Wrestling Federation?  This New Jersey based wrestling promotion featured a match recently where a dude named Wrestling Matt faced off against Fast Eddie.  I think the match eventually went to Fast Eddie, but not before Wrestling Matt had the chance to execute a sick looking bodyslam.  You may know how I am about technique, and it's Wrestling Matt's awesome technique which makes me like these photos so much.  I also love the wrestling singlets.  It adds a sense of real atheltic comeptition to this match.  These two look like a couple of high school dudes having some fun by putting on a show in a wrestling ring.

1 comment:

  1. My comment ability is back! Hurrah! If you are responsible, thanks!

    The video is as clear as mud, but from these images I'd like to see more of Wrestler Matt, but less of the silly moniker.

    ReplyDelete