Monday, March 4, 2013

Brothers In Arms







It's been a while since I checked in on the happenings at No Rules Wrestling, and I'm glad I did.  There were several new matches of interest.  One in particular featured fraternal twin brothers Lorenzo and Antonio Smalls wrestling each other.  Based on the video trailer for this match, it looks like Lorenzo dominates his twin.  He puts an end to the match with a pretty sweet looking bodyslam.  The concept of this match struck a chord with me.  Although I have a brother, there are over ten years between us in age.  Back when I was in middle school and even high school, I found myself at times wishing I had a brother close to my age.  A twin would have been perfect.  A live in wrestling buddy just my size.  Scenes like above probably would have been a daily occurrence.

No comments:

Post a Comment