Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Lorenzo







We saw Lorenzo Smalls in my last post.  I doubt Smalls is his real name, but it's probably something No Rules Wrestling gave him.  Let's face it.  Lorenzo is not a big guy, especially in the world of pro-style wrestling.  In fact, he's down right skinny.  I've done many, many posts extolling the virtues of the muscular dudes of wrestling.  But you can't always overlook the skinny dudes.  Some skinny dudes are deceptively strong and pack a lot of power in their lean bodies.  In the match above, Lorenzo faces off against Drake.  Now, Drake himself is of modest proportions in the world of pro wrestling, but he looks beefy and muscular compared to Lorenzo.  This should be an easy match for Drake, right?  Actually not, because the skinny dude wins.  Lorenzo caps off his victory by scooping Drake up and bodyslamming him before the pin.  Lorenzo may not look like the type who can lift and toss other dudes around, but there's hidden power within that small stature of his.  He also proves what I have said many times about technique.  The nice, deep crotch hold Lorenzo secures on the bigger Drake goes a long way in allowing the skinny guy to hoist up his larger opponent for the winning bodyslam.

2 comments:

  1. This match leaves me with mixed feelings. One the one hand, Lorenzo is not the type that physically appeals to me. On the other hand, as I mentioned in the Ethan vs. Drake fraternal match e-mail, it's gotten to be a rare thing for Drake to lose. A more or less predictable result irritates and bores me.

    But, in the end, I'd prefer a Drake win. I'm so cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this match very entertaining. I enjoy watching Lorenzo wrestle and I find his strong lean body very attractive. Lorenzo is especially sexy in the zebra speedos he is wearing. Lorenzo is a very skilled wrestler and also very handsome. He is my favorite at wrestler at No Rules Wrestling.

    ReplyDelete