Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Tony Delivers





Back in January I did my very first post featuring Tony Nese, and one of my wishes for the new year was that Nese would give me more material to blog about.  He must read my blog because Nese has delivered in 2013.  Here he dispatches Matt Vides with a nice scoop slam during a match at Pro Wrestling Syndicate.  I like this sequence of photos because it shows Nese setting up his opponent for the slam.  I know how Matt Vides feels at that moment.  You're being controlled by a stronger dude and you know the bodyslam is coming.  There's a certain anticipation you experience in that moment as you wait for the muscled arm of your opponent to slide through your legs and take a commanding crotch hold for the lift.  It's one of the best moments of being bodysammed.  And Tony Nese makes it look so awesome.  He's built like a Greek god.  He looks invincible.  There's no hope for Matt Vides here.

On a different note, I wonder what this is all about:


No comments:

Post a Comment