Thursday, January 3, 2013

Tony Nese






One of the blogs I like to follow is Bruno's Beefcakes of Wrestling.  It's not only to get ideas on wrestlers to talk about in my blog, but I also enjoy the content.  One of the wrestlers Bruno features the most is Tony Nese.  I think we would all agree that if you looked up the definition of "beefcake" in the dictionary, it should have a photo of Nese.  Those legs of his are amazing.  I looks like he's got enough power in them to gorilla press a horse.  But I think it's his eight pack abs that get my attention first.  Although I'm a fan of Tony Nese, I've never featured him before.  It doesn't look like the bodyslam or gorilla press are moves he uses often, which is a shame.  With those muscles, he could easily scoopslam or lift overhead lots of dudes.  So I was very pleased when I came across these photos of him recently.  I hope Tony Nese gives me plenty more material I can use in 2013.

1 comment: