Saturday, January 5, 2013

AR Fox








Wrestler AR Fox appears regularly at promotions like Combat Zone Wrestling and Dragon Gate USA.  He weighs 185 pounds, which in the world of pro wrestling puts him on the smaller side.  I guess that's why he has to play bitch sometimes to bigger dudes like Tony Nese and Robert Anthony.  But his size means he's a good high flyer in the ring, and his bodyslams usually involve him flying though the air and slamming his body against his opponent.  He's a fun wrestler to watch.  Luckily for me, AR Fox also doesn't mind now and then getting his arm in between an opponent's legs and scooping him up for a traditional bodyslam.  One thing I want to note about AR Fox is his lean, muscular body.  It reminds me of high school and having to make weight in wrestling.  For a lot of guys, cutting weight made our muscles pop, giving us good definition.  Whenever I went up against a dude who had a lean and cut look like AR Fox does, I knew I was going to be in for a good match.  Anyway, another wish of mine for 2013 is more scoopslams from AR Fox.

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen Fox before but was immediately impressed with his body in that first pic. Always loved the lean and muscular look! Thanks for the introduction.

    ReplyDelete